Thursday, October 06, 2005

being accountable



First let me vent the situation with Sawyer and Murphy, Sawyer total pissed me off. We were working at the Kootenai river inn as dishwasher. Yesterday a little after 5 his boss called me and asks for Sawyer and he wasn’t at work. I had no ideal were he was at after a phone call to his girl friend house Liana and their he was. I told him he wasn’t responsible he need to be accountable for his action and he needed to get hold of his boss. He did. He wasn’t been doing all that great in school. In my opinion his priority is all-wrong. He needs to learn to have some balance in his life and improve on responsibly and accountable.. So for while I’ll be cutting back on Sawyer hours on his social life, till he proves me that he is responsible again.
Murphy looks at Sawyer as quitter I some what a agree with him. Sawyer thought Liana was more important. Confession time I’m glad that Sawyer quite the Kootani river inn because his grades was slipping. Sawyer works hard catches on fast. He sits a goal work towards it and attains his goal then he quits or he finds the job boring he quits.
I didn’t approve of Murphy handling of when Sawyer quit his job. Talk down to him and called him a “Quitter” Murphy does have somewhat a negative view of the world. Most of the time he thinks people are up to no good. I’ll say I know some other people who are lot more negative then Murphy. I find being around people who negative majority of the time, tiring. My father hardly said anything-positive things about me. I was address as juviee, worthless and other names. He would go around and bad mouth me to other me members of the family. I’m surprise that any of them talks to me or treats me with respected. I have to admit when he was laying in his casket I felt relieve that I didn’t have to hear him put me down again. Maybe I worry too much about there self esteem.how do correct your child when he does something wrong? And not tear up their self-esteemBelieve me Murphy negative doesn’t come close to my father compare the two. Murphy got a real Polly Anne attitude. If my father got paid every time he put me down or bitch about something we would be rich beyond believe.
Here is my other grip about life. Most female likes to shop I personal find it boring, stressful and work my mother was never in to shopping not because of lack of funds. She would rather save money instead of spend it. I honestly think she was afraid of be poor again. Confession time When it come to shopping I rather go to second hand store, yard sale and or a rummage sell.
One day I was walking and house in the neighborhood had a scarecrow with a pumpkin head. He have a friendly greeting expression on his face to me he saying “ Happy Halloween”

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...