Thursday, September 08, 2005

no balls to try anything new


Growing up I never felt like I real fit into any certain group. Even to this day I usual feel like the odd person out.
If some ask if I have any friends, I would say “yes” not a lot of them. The ones I have I would say they been true friends.

I remember in first grade back in 66 that our teacher had us draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. Well of course I drew an astronaut. The teacher held up the picture and told the class girls aren’t astronauts. Then I was told by some of classmate that my ideal of being an astronaut was dumb ideal and I was even stupid to think on those lines.
Sure they was other times that I was told that my ideals or what I was doing was stupid or something like that. Well I came to conclusion very quickly those that judge and make fun of others, really don’t have the guts to try any thing new or different.

Well this morning before I went to work I pulled up on my computer “on what steps I need to do to get going in the ceramic business” Well I got quite a few of my steps done toward doing ceramic. Confession time when things don’t go as smoothly or quickly as I think it should go I become some what sad or even on the depress side. I can see where and how this computer class will benefit me in my ceramics.

This is a picture of Murphy pruning one of our trees.

1 comment:

  1. I admire you for "the guts" you seem to have and am inspired by your work here, really, which is why I keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...