Friday, September 09, 2005

they don't get enough credit to common sense


I just finish my class in word.I’m real please with my self in what I did in words. I didn’t finish the top of my classI’m strongly considering of getting of gettingMicrosoft word 2000 by Jennifer A Duffy and Marie L Swanson

I didn’t graduate at the top of my classThese are some of my personal traits that I’ve learned threw out my lifecommon sense, free will, wiliness to stick to something, trying new things, trying different things, don’t have to be political correct, or not afraid to rock the boatI have to say I know quite a few people who held grade point average above 3.5, graduate the top 10% of their class. But do they have common sense,NO!.

so I went looking for a quiz about common sense. Well their no quiz on common sense. I guess the only true way of known that a person has any common sense. Is what a person learns threw the school of hard knocks and how they apply it to every day of their life. I guess part of common sense is how one might prioritize things after looking for a quote on common sense. This one has to sum it up Common sense is the knack of seeing things as they are, and doing things, as they ought to be done. This picture is a spy shot of my friend Alice daughter high school graduation this last spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...