Wednesday, September 07, 2005

looking for a category 000.9 life.


Yesterday the 6th of September I thought I was going get my hours cut back Marjory. The nurse who came out to see Callie was a full life agency nurse. She had nothing to do on deciding how each client would get their hours.
I guess they do it by some kind of point system. What I know about government welfare types of programs they operate as all one size fits all. I complete understands they need rules.rules are to be bent, not broken.


Now I can focus on getting back on working toward my ceramic shop. I just need to place an order well under 50 dollars. I need some oil base translucent 2 or 3 of them; sealers in the spray cans and of course rubber bands. Then I’ll be ready to do non-food or liquid items. After that is order I’ll need to slow down on buying ceramic supplies, Murphy will be getting laid off around October. I still can order for my ceramic shop but I need to be careful what I order.


Today I did my curve work out went and clean Callie place and went to school. Today I learn about doing different types of Art in words. Actual I enjoy all of the classes. But today I left all of my books over at Callie after work. With the price of gas I couldn’t justify driving in.


This evening 2 of the guys stop in to get some of their stuff. My home is such a mess and I feel so embarrass that I didn’t invited them in. Right now my life feel like I’m going threw a category 3 tornado but before school started and I had to drive Bart to work my life was at a category 4 tornado. Sure glad it easing up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...