Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Today Is Wednesday, September 30, 2026: This Is What Happened.



 End of the month, I was going though my e-mail and click on something I shouldn't. My lap top was lock up, and want me to call this number. To unlock my lap top. I figure I would wait them out. Not sure if they'll be back on or not. They won't get any money from me. I'd buy a lap top before I'm black mailed. 



This late morning I went and had coffee with Quenella, at Under the sun. I had plan to go to the print shop to ask about printing my zine. But in all honestly. I didn't want to.  After I stop in at Lolita to see if she want to go to the art reception, in Spokane. But she has plans. Tried one my sister in law. Same story. Stop and got a few things at the grocery store. Winter squash is on sale.



Quenella sold her place. I think her goal to move in is end of October or the first half of November. Not sure what she got for her place. 

I'm going give the UBC for the month. I'm hobbyist blogger. But it gives me a chance to visit other bloggers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 30, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 End of the month, I was going though my e-mail and click on something I shouldn't. My lap top was lock up, and want me to call this num...