Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Today Is Tuesday, September 8, 2026: This Is What Happened.



Clothes are in the dyer. Murphy and I had lunch at the senior center. I thought it was pretty good, but hubby had different take on it.

Plus we got three bags of food. They had quite a few heads of cabbage.


Next Sunday, Murphy is going with his sister Faith. To see there other brother Earl. I wonder if Faith is going to try to have Earl move up by her. Earl has quite a few health issues. He lives in trailer park, and my guess an older trailer, usually there not set up for a disabled person. Opinion time...I think a low income senior and disabled apartment might be fitting. I know two of his kids down there or close by. 2 of his ex wife lives up here.


The ceramic is coming along nicely. All the stuff around the shelves are cleared out. Except the ones in barn. There quite a few piece of plywood laid up against it. Yesterday I start going though some of ceramic paints. Some of the acrylics, translucent paint both water and oil. Plus I can use my translucent under glazes, as water colors. Maybe before the end of year I would like to pick or order a paint mixer for my PAINTER SHAKER


Not sure if I told you. I'm trying out what I call BLEACH SHEETS


Coffee is on.


16 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good luck, cooked cabbage is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to all of you, especially the ones dealing with health issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There comes a time when the older family needs to move closer to the younger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...we can't live other's lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! We have enough trouble living our own lives.

      Delete
  5. Life is a bitch when one is ill..so help from family is a bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The world needs more supportive housing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's no fun getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good that you got three bags of food from the senior centre.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck to Murphy and Faith on their visit with Earl—accessible senior housing really does sound like the smartest, safest move for him.

    Glad to hear the ceramic space is clearing out! Having all your glazes and paints sorted makes getting to work so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dealing with aging relatives is never easy, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never easy aging no matter who it is ~ Hugs ^_^
    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good stuff from the senior centre

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love cabbage. I managed to clear out two big bags of books and one big box of glassware from my shed. Next I will go through the boxes with plasticware and curtains/bedspreads etc. Most of the bedspreads are for queen size bed and I only have a single size now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too love cabbage. You get the best stuff at the senior center.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three bags of food should last awhile.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, September 27, 2026: This Is What Happened.

  Just found 2 sites, recently. One is called ART HELPER and the other one is ULTIMATE BLOG CHALLENGE . As in the art helper, still lea...