Sunday, September 13, 2026

Today Is Sunday. September 13, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 


I decided to set down and try to type out a decent post. It been raining most of the day. This morning I took out the bigger vacuum. And moved the furniture around. Plus toss some bed sheets in the washer. I can hear it in the spin cycle.


Murphy and his sister Faith is heading to see their younger brother Earl in Rock Spring Wyoming. It about 10 hour drive from Post falls. The reason for the trip is to take Earl an electric wheel chair. Murphy and Faith is the first two children born in that family. And Earl is number five out of six. As I understand Murphy and Faith is in the best health.


Also finish up my bullet journal for the week. My seven so call major to do list. It doesn't mean it will all happen.


  1. 51 minutes...I set the timer for a certain length of time and do something constructive. Like clean and area. Mostly like it won't be straight 51 minutes, it most likely be broken down into time slots. It help me mange my ADHD.

  2. Molds...My ceramic molds. I need to contact some possible buyers. I thought one person was coming up tomorrow.

  3. Mop. That is pretty self explanatory.

  4. Dead head some tansy. There consider a pest weed.

  5. Wash sheets. No need to explain.

  6. Vacuum. Also no need to explain.

  7. Basement wood pile. The box from under the basement stair that I need to go though more closely.                                                                                                                                       

  8.  I have some smaller chores I can work on. Here and there. Which will fall under the 51 minutes.As I was pulling our boxes from under the stairwell and quickly looking though them. Some of stuff went int the trash, and off to the thrift store. But I came across some film that hasn't been developed. Close place is Walmart which is a 50 mile around trip. Plus the main issue they don't mail it out. So in a week I would have to go back down there and pick up the photos. Last time I put gas in was about a week ago. It cost me $60 dollar to fill up, and before that $50. So I'm strongly consider sending these films to mail in film developer. Has any one in Blog land send film off and what was your experience.

  9. I been watching you tube video on journals and photography.

    Plan to do something creative. Yesterday I was going to try to make some washi tape. I need masking tape. I know there is almost complete roll of it, and to you thing I can find it.

  10. I can't get rid of the numbers after seven they shouldn't be there. Techie stuff can be frustrating at times. 

15 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I am applauding you! I hope you have a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have been busy but it sounds like you are getting some things done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a similar get little things done day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are keeping busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been quite productive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great to hear from you. A busy week. It has been a while since I have had film processed, I mailed it off someplace - i don't know where.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...we never seem to run out of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be digging up that tansy and burning it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy lady ~ always something to do with a house ~ productive day ~ there are places you can mail film to get developed ~ google it ~ Hugs ^_^

    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breaking it up into manageable segments is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a busy day. Does deadheading the tansy get rid of it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never sent film to be developed, I always lived close enough to the city or town centre where a develop place was. I hope the film is still good after all this time and you can find a developer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Techie stuff is frustrating at times. I used to send in film to be developed to a place no longer in service. I've used The Darkroom once and they worked really good. They sent me a free mailer to send it to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been keeping busy.
    Techie stuff is frustrating at times... and at the moment blogger is also causing frustration with reading lists/blog posts not being updated!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's interesting to note that half of our life is spent in doing very mundane things like washing, cleaning, moping, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 2, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 Not much of a post, having lunch at the senior center. They're having tomato soup with grill cheese sandwich. After ward I'm going ...