1: How long have you been blogging? (If you don't blog, why not?) I start blogging January 0f 2005. Not quite 45 years old.
2: How did you learn about blogging? It was on the news. If I recall they was talking about, JUSTIN HALL.
3: Does your family read your blog? I don't think so. But in all honesty I don't know.
4: How much time do you spend each week, reading and or writing blogs? My goal is every two days, which is include both post and reading. But I don't make it.
5: What is the best thing about blogs? It one to visit all over the world.
These question came from....PENGUIN. Click on the link you may read other response or take part.
It raining right now. And I'm clear out around my ceramic molds. It going a lot quicker than I though it would. Got small box of items to take to the thrift store, and few items that is trash. In all honestly I though they would have been more garbage. I broke it down in to thirds. I complete the first two section. After I post and read some blog. I will wrap up the garage part.
Last little thing is to find our property tax. I know which file folder it in.
Hopefully I have all the paper I need for my QMB. . I hope to have it all line up, and fax it before Murphy and I go to the senior center. From our library.
Coffee is on.
,,,compared to you Dora, I'm a newbie, I started in December of 2012.
ReplyDeleteMy family doesn't read my blog either.
ReplyDeleteI think my cousins read my blog. I gave them the link! Perhaps some of the neighbours in my building, as I gave them the link as well. I started blogging in 2011. I had my old blog, Linda's Peaceful Place, from 2011 to 2017. I had no computer for more than 7 years and lost access to the old blog and decided to start my current blog, Linda's Relaxing Lair, in late March of 2025.
ReplyDeleteBlogging is wonderful, it is a great way to communicate with people from all over the world and to be able to share our thoughts, experiences and whatever we wish to share.
Oh, in reference to my latest blog post on cataholics, LOL, I do love cats...but I love all animals and nature, I thought it was cute and decided to share the image, as many of my readers love cats.
I hope you have a lovely week ahead, dear friend. Thank you so much for sharing.
My brother used to read my blog. I doubt he's read it in years. My uncle was reading it for a time as well. I think he still does. I don't post anything they can't see.
ReplyDeleteThose were good answers! I started blogging in 2008.
ReplyDeleteMy family doesn’t read mine either
ReplyDeleteGood Q&A
ReplyDeleteI started in 2007
DeleteMy family doesn't even know I have a blog :-) It has been raining on and off here..today will be another rainy day.
ReplyDeleteThat's a very long time for blogging. I began in 2004 too.
ReplyDeleteI began in May 2010, so 16 years now. I learnt about blogs froma small article in the newspaper which led me to read for several months before I figured out commenting and how to find other blogs. Daughter "no-one" might occasionally read my blog but no one else in the family is interested. I spend a few hours each day reading and twice a week more intense hours scheduling ahead for my own posts. The best part is "meeting" people from so many overseas places as well as in Australia.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very well-written and informative article. I particularly liked the practical approach because it makes the information much easier to understand and remember. The topic could easily become complicated, but you have explained the important points in a straightforward way without making the post difficult to read. I also enjoyed the overall flow of the article and how each section adds something useful to the discussion. Thanks for putting together such a detailed post. I’ll definitely take a look at some of your other articles as well.
ReplyDeletehttps://nanajee.com/2026/07/15/best-flights-to-the-middle-east/
I will keep thinking up questions to ask, have a great week
ReplyDeleteI started blogging in late 2008, but didn't dedicate a lot of time because I was still working. Only when we had 3 years of Covid lockdowns did I leave work permanently. Fortunately all my lecture notes over the years had been carefully filed by topic, and I thought why not use them again.
ReplyDeleteThat you blogging world for saving my sanity!
That's a long time you've been blogging. I don't know when I began because I had a different blog and quit it when I got a dangerous stalker. My current one has gone on since 2006 and I use it to look up records on cats I got fixed and also to cheer me up looking at cat photos from long ago. Few people read my blog, even fewer than a few years ago, not even a dozen, but oh well, I keep it for my records and my enjoyment. And I've encountered people from all over the world. I long to visit Australia now in fact, but ha, fat chance on that.
ReplyDelete