Thursday, October 03, 2024

Today Is Thursday, October 3, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I remember the last time I made biscuits and sausage gravy. Well, I made them this morning. Murphy and I went to the meat sale in town. We got roast beef, which was on sale for $3.98 a pound. I like roast beef sandwiches. I also like running leftover roast beef through a meat grinder and adding boiled potatoes. I cook it up together. Plus, I poach a cup of eggs.


I never had a political sign in my yard. It doesn't bother me if someone has a political sign about it. Statement time...It bothers me more. To see political signs after the election, I would like to know who put the signs up. After the election, take down the sign. We have political signs of THEIF in our midst.

I have only seen one Harris/Watz sign in my county, and I haven't seen many Trump/Vance signs. I'm 97.3% sure that Trump will take Idaho. Maybe another day. I will post about the Electoral College and closed primaries.




Yesterday, in art at the senior center, we did a fall scene with a mailbox or a birdhouse. I'm generally pleased with it, but my background color is not as so. I linking to  ART JOURNAL JOURNEY October theme of Autumn colors and inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. ...I drive through a red area yesterday and was surprised to see some Harris signs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice art and the food sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a good sign you're not seeing more signs. I mean, they'll take Idaho, but at least fewer people are proud of this.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, October 3, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I remember the last time I made biscuits and sausage gravy. Well, I made them this morning. Murphy and I went to the meat sale in town. We g...