Friday, October 04, 2024

Today Is Friday, October 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


I wonder how my artist painted Iris. Most of the time, I think of Vincent Van Gogh. But I'm sharing an iris painting done by ALBRECHT DURER. I'm not sure how many flower pictures he did.

But it looks like he did over 800 WORKS.


But air in wheelbarrow tires. I forgot to mention yesterday that I pulled the books off the shelf in separate piles. One of the piles is a children's book. Notice I only have three of the Flower Fairies. There are eight of these books, or I could buy one book that covers all of them. The reason I moved the book off the shelf is that I can move the shelf so I can have an easier time getting to the plug-in behind the bookcase.

We had lunch at the senior center. The meal was orange chicken over rice.




I will get back to my artist trading cards. Here is one I'm linking to FRIDAY FACE OFF. It has been ages since I have done a Halloween Costume. My mother made most of my Halloween costumes. Sewing to her was therapy. But for some odd reason unknown to me. I want a gas pump costume. In 1960, the year I was born, gas was right around .30¢ a gallon.


Coffee is on. 




5 comments:

  1. ...30 cent gas in 1960 would be $3.19 today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That iris does look enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like that Iris.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Halloween costumes lady. I love that gas pump hand. Have a great weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I wonder how my artist painted Iris. Most of the time, I think of Vincent Van Gogh. But I'm sharing an iris painting done by ALBRECHT ...