Sunday, October 13, 2024

Today Is Sunday, October 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I have no reason why I haven't posted in the last 24 hours. As you see, the world is still here.

Murphy and I took a drive up Ball Creek and did a short hike. I made a brief list of things I want to get done for the coming week, like calling the company that handles my VOIP. And I can tell you one more chore I have on my list: get my application for energy assistant. It helps me with our heating for 4 to 6 months of the year.


Don't ask why I even thought of this. But this would be the worst case scenario. That Trump wins the popular vote. But lose the Electoral College vote. It doesn't matter how it comes out of the election. Unless Trump wins, it will be rigged. What a jerk. Well when trump was running against Hillary Clinton. Trump never got the popular vote. Trump popular vote, 62,984,828 and Clinton popular vote, 65,853,514. Looks like Clinton won the popular vote by 2,868,687



Today's artwork is by SALVADOR DALI. I don't think I've seen this piece of his art. I'm having pizzia and green salad for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Nice art and dinner sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why the Electoral College needs to be abolished. Candidates should win on popular votes only.
    I'm probably having scrambled eggs for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, October 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have no reason why I haven't posted in the last 24 hours. As you see, the world is still here. Murphy and I took a drive up Ball Creek...