Friday, October 11, 2024

Today Is Friday, October 11, 2024: This Is What Happened.



For some reason, the landline doesn't work. Our line land is actually a V O I P. We pay $45 a year for our phone. I tried looking up the local phone company to see what their base monthly cost is. My friend Qunella still has a landline. I still know my parents' phone number. Now, I hardly know anyone's phone number


Murphy and I went to the senior center for lunch. We had fried chicken. I had a drumstick. What I like the most is the mashed potatoes and country gravy. Before that, we went down to the post office. I picked up an international stamp. The last time I bought one, it was .95¢ and today I paid $1.65. When we got home, we removed the air conditioner from the bedroom.


Today's painting is "Two Peasant Boy With a Kite" by Alexey Venetsianova. Here are some more of his works. I don't even recall last time I even flew a cat. 


Coffee is on.

6 comments:

  1. That lunch sounds great, love those taters and gravy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When was the last time you bought an international stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...$45 a year, that's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We took our AC's out last weekend. It's gotten cold here. And I had to look up what a VOIP was. Thanks for teaching me something new, and have a super weekend Dora. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, I love a nice gravy too. I don't have any nearly often enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lunch sounds good and nice art

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 11, 2024: This Is What Happened.

For some reason, the landline doesn't work. Our line land is actually a V O I P . We pay $45 a year for our phone. I tried looking up th...