Monday, October 14, 2024

Today Is Monday, October 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.


I had fairly big plans for today, but I'm a little on the tired side. Even after the small hike Murphy and I took, my brain is not firing on all cylinders. I'm walking around like a zombie. I slept super hard. I'm still not totally awake. I was going to call Magic Jack and talk to customer care. Hopefully, I will be more alert.


I have been watching OUTSIDE ART on YouTube. And just maintaining the place. Oh, yes. I did some art also today.


Coffee is on.

4 comments:

  1. Magic Jack needs to work their magic for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a good day to just rest and relax

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about tired. Must be age related

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, October 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I had fairly big plans for today, but I'm a little on the tired side. Even after the small hike Murphy and I took, my brain is not firi...