Monday, October 21, 2024

Today Is Monday, October 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I went to the senior center for lunch. They had bean soup, which I like a lot. I did a few small things around the place. I got a few more items to take to the thrift store. I sorted through a box and found a few things I could use for my granddaughter's Christmas gift. If it looks new or is in super good shape, I use items I get from the thrift store as gifts.

Lolita and I are going to Sandpoint and art class. We're making a few small stops, like at PIE HUT, which has great food. We're also going to stop in at ART GALLERY on Second Avenue, which has classes. But it's something I can't afford. I want to see if I can find out any information on ALLEY ART in Sandpoint. The last place I need to go is the dollar store, where I'm looking for four-leaf clover stickers. I'm not sure if Lolita needs to stop any other places.


Two words I try to avoid are "always" and "never." But today, the word I used for wiki-art is never. So today's painting is called "Never Look Back." Well, for whatever reason, we look back, as long as we never spend too much time in the past or future. MICHAEL BELL painted this painting. This painting is listed in the genre ALLEGORICAL, Which I never even heard of. I had to look up the word ALLEGORICAL.

5 comments:

  1. I should look up that word too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting to be bean soup weather, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifting gifts is a great idea, especially things that your giftees would like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allegorical painting is an interesting concept

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allegorical: something which conveys a meaning different from the literal (says my dictionary)
    Pie Hut sounds like a great place for lunch. What type of pies do they have ?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, October 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I went to the senior center for lunch. They had bean soup, which I like a lot. I did a few small things around the place. I got a few more i...