Saturday, October 05, 2024

Today Is Friday, October 5, 2024: This Is What Happened.



Took a morning walk right around 9. I love watching the colors change.




I've been watching plenty of YouTube videos. It finally came across the television. I figure it could get out of control. One of the bounds is that I don't watch it before 10 a.m. I need to come up with two more bounds.



I took the old lamp out of the larger guest room and put in a new one that works. Murphy and I wrapped up some trees today. Deer are hard on them, mostly the alpine fir. There have been deer found with CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE. The deer around here coming into winter look fairly good.

Did two artist trading cards today.


Coffee is on.

1 comment:

  1. ...CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE is a problem here when people feed the deer in winter.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 5, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Took a morning walk right around 9. I love watching the colors change. I've been watching plenty of YouTube videos. It finally came ...