Sunday, October 06, 2024

Today Is Sunday, October 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.


It's been a while since my hip has bothered me. Well, today, it decided to act up. I definitely didn't tell it to act up.

Murphy and I went to town to get a few items. I thought it would cost around thirty dollars, but I was $10 off.

I keep looking at pumpkins to carve, but I send a good chunk of my retirement check off to my credit card. I just want to get paid off. Darn lawn mower. Usually, I can pay the credit card off in one or two months. Pumpkins are .49¢ a pound. So no jack o lantern.

Before the store, stop and slip a check at the water company place. They have a box with a slit—water bill for the month: $68.

There are less than 30 days until our presidential election. We don't vote for the President. We actually vote for ELECTORAL. Idaho has FOUR ELECTROL VOTES. Opinion time...Something needs to be done with the electoral collage. My state isn't in play. The majority of people here will cast for Trump. I will be glad when this election is over. I'm staying in my home for a few days after the election. There are too many crazies out there.

I got my to-do list done. One thing is to go for a hike up in the mountains.

4 comments:

  1. Agreed, the Electoral College is outdated and undemocratic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What every it worth, Trump only won the electoral college, Not the popular vote. In 2016.

      Delete
  2. Too bad about the pumpkin but you're right, it's more important to pay off the credit card. I hope you can do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the Electoral College is outdated and should be disbanded immediately, it creates an unfair voting system. Sorry about your hip and hope it improves.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, October 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It's been a while since my hip has bothered me. Well, today, it decided to act up. I definitely didn't tell it to act up. Murphy and...