Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, October 9, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


Simple day. Like over 97.3% of my days. I had coffee with Qunella at Under The Sun. Stop at a thrift store and just looked around. I bought nothing. Stop at the store. I got a package of pork chops. So, we had pork chops with some noodle dishes and fried apples for dinner. I got the apples at the senior center food giveaway. I thought everyone knew about fried apples. One of the people asked me what I was planning to do with the apples. I said fried them. She never heard of fried apples. The last thing I ate was Mandarin. One more thing. I have jury duty. I have to show up to court in the morning. 


Today's art is by ROMARE BEARDEN. I found his work when I was over at WIKI ART. Do a search using "Jelly." Here is some more work by this artist.

1 comment:

  1. I bet the pork chops were delicious with those fried apples!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 9, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Simple day. Like over 97.3% of my days. I had coffee with Qunella at Under The Sun. Stop at a thrift store and just looked around. I boug...