Sunday, September 22, 2024

Today Is Sunday, September 22, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I don't know what my thoughts on mandalas are. I really don't know the story behind MANDALA, but this is my second one. The first one I did, I ended up throwing away. Confession time: I'm not sure what my true thoughts on mandalas are. In this one, we wrote about each mandala being accepted in the community. Confession time: I like doing art collaboratively. I'm linking to ART JOURNAL JOURNEY. I enjoy art on Saturdays.




We had cream of wheat and sausage for breakfast. I added blueberries and grated ginger to my cream of wheat. The weather is more or less heading to cooler temperatures. It is below 40 degrees. Murphy and I took down the chain where we hung the hummingbird feeder. We put baking soda on the roof where the moss was growing. We also did some general housework chores.




I did work on two artist trading cards. Plus, I started another page in my art journal. But since it was getting close to falling, I went over WIKIART. And look up horse chestnut. And here is the art I chose by OWEN JONES. Hopefully, they will be in the store soon.


Coffee is on.

2 comments:

  1. ...I haven't had Cream of Wheat in years. We had a hummingbird visit this week, that seems late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your mandala is lovely. They can be an important spiritual tool for contemplation and insight for some people, I believe.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, September 22, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I don't know what my thoughts on mandalas are. I really don't know the story behind MANDALA, but this is my second one. The first ...