Friday, September 20, 2024

Today Is Friday, September 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.



Wow! The Vangogh Immersive Show was well worth it. I hope another immersive show comes to Spokane. I asked those working at the show if they planned to bring another immersive show to Spokane.





I should have taken a digital camera with me. I was limited to photos I could take with my phone sometime after the first of the year. I'm working on getting the credit card paid off. Darn lawn mower and house insurance. Saturday or Sunday, I will call my son, Sawyer. And tell him I only have enough airline miles for one of us to fly down. If it comes to only one of us going. I'll have Murphy go down to see the grandgirls. Since in the past, I have been down twice before. Murphy has never been down there alone. It is just a fact. As anyone, we need to live with our means.





I took a short walk this morning. I made the bed and put a load of jeans in the washer. Yes, I have a bag to take to the thrift store.

Tried to put an easel together.





I've been watching videos on LIVING LIFE LIKE. I watched the one on FRIDA KAHLO, and I would like to try painting above me. I don't think my easel is set up for that, but I'm sure I could figure something out.





I'm hooking up to FRIDAY FACEOFF.


Coffee is on.

5 comments:

  1. ...many good things you need to save in mind's eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the immersive show, I heard it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you had a nice time at the immersive show. Yes we also had to put insurance on our CC this year. I really like all of the art this week. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun Dora. I wanted to go see these but I'd have to drive 2 hours to Boston so I've never made it to one. Thanks for sharing these. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed the Van Gogh immersive experience. I know there is also one with the French painter Monet, so perhaps that will come to Spokane too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Wow! The Vangogh Immersive Show was well worth it. I hope another immersive show comes to Spokane. I asked those working at the show if the...