Sunday, September 01, 2024

Today Is Sunday, September 1, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 

I started to clear out some of my photos on my phone. It kept saying, quite often, "You're Low on Space." So, I've been putting those photos on a thumb drive. For some reason, these are not photos from my phone. But that's okay.


For some reason, I can't access Wiki Art. I think they want me to purchase pictures, depending on the artist.

I did get my bullet journal for September.


Yesterday, Murphy and I visited his cousin Poet and her husband, Rod. They live in Liberty Lake, Washington, which is not all that far from Bart's family—not even 10 miles.

But Bart and I went camping—I'm not sure where. Poet and Rod's home is on the lake, and it looks like a nice place to swim.

We had a variety of talks on different subjects. One was choking, and the device of LIFE VAC was brought up. Some are cheaper and higher priced. Someone looked it up on their phone and said it was only $60. Well, at this time, a $60 purchase is something I have to hold off on.

17 comments:

  1. I think I saw the ad for that life vac. Kinda cool. But not a necessary expense, I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that like one of those sleep machines that help you keep breathing at night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...LIFE VAC is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see an ad for them. Sometime ago.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you had a good time visiting and camping. That Life Vac is an interesting contraption.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a nice visit with extended family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a nice visit to the lake

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds live a lovely, peaceful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you go swimming? Do you have photos of the lake? My phone also says the storage almost full. I need to start deleting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No photos. I can get a photo of liberty lake off the net.

      Delete
  9. Sue is attempting to organize her thumb drive, which is new to her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have one of those phone where I have to clear the cache all the time because I run out of space too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, September 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Today, our community had its first “Artist Studio Tour.” Ten artists took part in it, and Murphy and I went to eight artists. I will shar...