Friday, August 30, 2024

Today Is Friday, August 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.



Today’s painting is called “The Red Cow” by PAUL GAUGUIM. Here is more of Paul Gauguim’s work.

I do like a lot of his works. He and Vincent Van Gogh’s was roommates. 





For breakfast, we had fried wieners. To me, that is the only way to eat wieners or bacon. If it is not fired, it can just sit on the shelf in the store.

Murphy and I went to the senior center. They had garlic pork chops. Plus, they had food for a giveaway. This Tuesday, they’re having butter chicken. And then on Wednesday, they’re having to marry me meatballs, which I’m clueless about. But the food there is good. Once in a while, the meals take a slight dive.

We picked up Lolita and took her with us.

We ran back to Safeway. They had a pound of butter on sale for $2.97, so I bought two pounds.




I got two artist trading cards from the state of Ohio. 




I’m taking part in ‘Friday Face Up”. I can’t decide if I want to color it blue, for the sky. Or not. I’m linking to FRIDAY FACE OFF.

Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad you liked up. I really like the face with the foot over it. I really like the color too. I also like Paul Gauguim’s art. I have not heard of him before, so thanks for that. I am so impressed with the meals you get at the senior center. That is so helpful. Great price on butter too. Again thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The breakfast looks good. It seems like your senior center has good meals too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The meals at the seniors’ center sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...eggs are always a part of my breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gauguin was a wonderful artist

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I hear Gauguin's name, I think of Tahiti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a foot coming down over her face? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get some really good meals at the Senior Center.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have no idea how many paintings of John the Baptist's beheading there are. For some reason, one is called the FEAST OF HEROD. This p...