Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Today Is Tuesday, September 3, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


Yesterday, I decided to have a lazy day. I did very little, and I don't feel one bit guilty. But today, I got some more photos on my thumb drive. I don't care for this shape of thumb drive. Next time I order thumb drives, I will get something different.




Today, before we went to the senior center, we went to the hardware store and got some caulking and liquid nail polish. Then I stopped in at TEASCARLET and did some artist card trading. I am only showing two of the cards I traded for. There are two of Lolita's grandchildren. When I take part in Friday's face-off, I will post the other one I did. The last two I took in. 


I did manage to unload the dishwasher and wash the bathroom sink. I also stripped the bedding and put on green sheets. Someone here should start a load of laundry. The other thing on my to-do list is going to the shed/barn, getting the paper shredder, and seeing if it works. But the temperatures need to drop.




Today, Wiki's art is called "Divorce." My husband was married before. I married a divorced man. Believe me, I thought of getting a divorce before. Today's piece is done by. WILLIAM HOLBROOK BEARD. His works are under the genre of ANIMAL and CARICATURE.


Coffee is on.

7 comments:

  1. You had a pretty busy day. I hope you had fun at the senior center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lazy day? Sounds very busy to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you getting heat too? We're expecting really high temps continuing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I hope that a winter scene is months off for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A day doing nothing is warranted on occasion. I don’t feel guilty either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow, will be there soon enough. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, September 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Today, our community had its first “Artist Studio Tour.” Ten artists took part in it, and Murphy and I went to eight artists. I will shar...