Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, August 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.



The artist I'm featuring is CATHERINE MURPHY's art style, PHOTO REALISM.


I went to town and had coffee with Qunella at Under The Sun. I had planned to go to the library. But I was no longer at Under The Sun. So I will do the library another day. Hopefully Saturday. Then went up the south hill. Stop at the Community Thrift Store. I have a few blank cards that I will mail out as my artist trading cards. I went to the bank and deposited some money. That Quenella and Lolita gave me for the VAN GOGH IMMERSIVE SHOW. Then, stop at the senior center and had beef stew. Her stew is five stars. Then, stop at the store and get a few items. Then came home. The place where we had our pick-up fixed. Call so we went back to the town. It needs an ignition coil, fuel injection, and shop supplies. The parts cost us $172.56, and labor ran us $360.00

Coffee is on.

14 comments:

  1. That's not too bad for car repairs. Glad you enjoyed the stew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expensive repairs, but worth it to keep the car running. Stew sounds good, I haven't made one this year and usually in winter I make a couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New or fairly new cars, is out of our price range.

      Delete
  3. I'm always amazed at how expensive labor is, compared to parts. I like that photo realism. I haven't had beef stew in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wonder how much and hour was charged.

      Delete
  4. Anything to do with fuel injectors costs a bomb. It would cost a lot more here. I hope it is running very nicely now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Labor costs more than parts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been very difficult to put in that part for the labor to cost so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's crazy how much something costs when it comes to cars.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, September 10, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I’m going to watch the debate today. Hopefully, Kamala will put Trump in his place. Trump is such a bully and doesn’t play well with others....