Thursday, August 08, 2024

Today Is Thursday, August 8, 2024: This Is What Happened.



The other day, I got my art therapy cards and the other day. I did one of the cards. The one I did was paint flowing. Some days go better than others. Confession time...I had little time to understand this card.

So, as I do today posting. I wanted to share a few photos.






Today, Murphy and I went to town. Our first was to go over to the clinic we use. They now have a pharmacy, and so far, all medication for 90 days is under $5.00

Then I went into our library and returned my book, Alice in Wonderland, which I had finished reading. I also requested a book through the inter-library program, The Private Journals of Edvard Munch: We Are Flames Which Pour Out of the Earth.

We stopped by Super One. They had 12 hour sale. Spend $46,31. Here is the price on three of the items we got. Rockfish for just under a pound costs us $3.54, then 3 pounds of bacon costs us $12.98, and corn on the cob is .38¢and ear. We got four ears of corn.




I'm thinking of taking the SPOT BUS on Thursday and having them take me to the library in Sandpoint. They have a great selection of DVDs. I haven't been there since I retired. I'm in the mood for a movie or so.

Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. Cool art and the card deck sounds interesting. Yum, corn on the cob is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a great movie to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely 'flowing' art works ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Wow! The Vangogh Immersive Show was well worth it. I hope another immersive show comes to Spokane. I asked those working at the show if the...