Friday, August 09, 2024

Today Is Friday, August 9, 2024: This Is What Happened



I was goofing off by searching WIKI ART by the years some of my ancestors were born. But now I'm going to use their given names. I will start with my dad, "Harold." Today's artist is HAROLD KNIGHT, who I've never heard of. This painting isn't of him but of Thomas Earp, Mayor of Newark, over in England.





Murphy and I went to the senior center for lunch, and there was a food giveaway. For a Friday, it was slow. They have some type of ham and broccoli wrap thing. I want to go next Tuesday and Wednesday. On Tuesday, they have cabbage rolls, and then on Wednesday, Beef Stew.

Got my Granddaughter's birthday wrapped. Saturday, Murphy and I are going to Spokane, Washington.





I'm currently reading TAROT FOR DUMMIES, a fill-in book, while I wait for my inter-library loan book.

I'm not sure why my joints are sore today. I've been doing short mini-walks around the place. The other day, I noticed fluffy clouds. I thought "God" was sitting on a throne in the clouds when I was younger.

I'm linking to SKY WATCH.

16 comments:

  1. The food sounds good, I like cabbage rolls. In the winter time I make a great cabbage roll soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like cabbage rolls, especially those someone else makes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cloud picture. To me clouds are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful cloud picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was sure I left you a comment, but don't see it. I

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry. I was trying to go back a letter and published, instead. Does the senior center charge for a meal? They do at all senior centers in Wichita. At least it sounds healthy.

    LOVE your cloud photo. Have a super weekend, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish we had a senior center like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to look up an artist with a relatives name. and Have fun in Spokane. My husband's father was stationed there when he was in the service back in the 1950's. (AT least I think that's where he was.) Have a super weekend-hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to look up the birth years of my grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creative research day for you ~ smart ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You propelled me into a late night search of best cabbage roll recipes, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, you should try to draw God on those fluffy clouds. I would love to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your joints quit aching soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. When you master Tarot cards, do pick a card for me.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...