Thursday, August 29, 2024

Today Is Thursday, August 29, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


Today's artist is Charles Russell, whose name I'm quite familiar with. He is considered part of the romantic movement. Maybe I don't understand romanticism, but some of these paintings seem hard to me.

Today's piece is called "Wolf and Beaver." Here are some of his works.




We got the kitchen door sealed up pretty well. We're happy with it. I'm not sure what our next project will be. What I would like to do is dig up what I call the royal sunshine flowerbed. I did a little picking up today, and there were some lighter colors.

This is the current page I'm working on in my art journal. At this time, I will add an elephant, door, and clock. I'm sure I will add this to it as well:" There is not an elephant in the room." I know the usual saying is, "There is an elephant in the room."


Coffee is on.

14 comments:

  1. ...this winter you will be glad to have the door sealed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should lessen the gas and electic bill.

      Delete
  2. Pleased you were able to get the kitchen door sealed up pretty well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad the kitchen door is sealed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to work on sealing some windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice art. Glad you got the door sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear the door is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There snow in Montana the other day (at a ski resort hight in the mountains) time to get ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have no idea how many paintings of John the Baptist's beheading there are. For some reason, one is called the FEAST OF HEROD. This p...