Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, August 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.


I wasn’t sure if I was going to share any more artwork on WIKIART or not. Well, for now, I am. So I’m going through the alphabet. Today, I used the word “Arabian,” and this piece is called THE ARABAIN by James McNeill Whittler. Here is more of his work.


It should have gone smoother than it did. We needed to adjust the kitchen door. Hopefully, we tightened it up a bit more. Both Murphy and I are tired.

The other three things were done: I started a page in my art journal, started a September and October bullet journal (I should have started that earlier), and just general things around the place.

Coffee is on.

6 comments:

  1. ...many home projects don't go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my home project are challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like adjusting the door was a bit of an adventure (or an argument).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the kitchen door

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitchen doors need to be safe, I hope yours is okay now.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have no idea how many paintings of John the Baptist's beheading there are. For some reason, one is called the FEAST OF HEROD. This p...