Monday, August 05, 2024

Today Is Monday, August 5, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


I have two granddaughters, who are around two weeks apart. Wendy was born in August 2018, and I wanted to share a piece of art from that year. I'm choosing a work by IRMA BLANK.


Yesterday was my so-called sabbath day. I decreased my time on the computer and did just a tiny bit, sort of energizing myself.


This morning, Murphy and I took the car to have the oil changed. Notice that the pickup is running on the rough side. We just had new plugs put in this year.



I got two packages today, both from Walmart. But for now, I'm only going to share shoes. They are simple shoes and cost me only $13.00. But the main thing is that the shoes are super comfy.


Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. ...I have a difficult time finding comfortable shoes. I have awful feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to comfy shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal on shoes. I love comfy shoes especially since I am older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing better than comfortable shoes, especially when they are only $13.
    I know nothing about art and honestly don't see that piece as art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It a piece of art I wouldn't buy. Even if only $1.00

      Delete
  5. The only important factor in shoes is that they are comfortable. Glad you found that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of the shoes…comfort and a great price. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comfy and great price, goes together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your new shoes are comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

It was a regular day. I went through a box in the back bedroom. I ended up with a small sack of items to go to the thrift store, but I'm...