Thursday, June 20, 2024

Today Is Thursday, June 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



Going to continue from my post of JUNE 19, 2024. First of all, the teacher I was talking about isn’t certified. She comes and volunteers her time at the senior center. And teaches a watercolor class. But still, her remarks were uncalled for.




Idaho wasn’t full of homophobia, racism, and or sexism. I’m not pointing and saying all blue state (liberals) people are in this mold. But in the last 20 years, these people have. Who didn’t care for their state’s liberal agenda? Plus, their union retirement. Sales there place and move up here. And lives quite comfortably.

One of their statements is, “We couldn’t do that back where we come from.” So now they make all sorts of rude and unnecessary comments. They pack their guns throughout town. Fires the weapon throughout the day. Usual at home. Don’t want to pay taxes and grip about the roads. It is found to have a messy yard and cars lying around. And I’m sure I can go on and on. About dis-pointed liberals that came out of blue states and moved to Idaho, and think this is the motherland. I understand why these state has the rules they have. Opinion time... I think we should put some blue-state rules in. Confession time...I used unwise words when it came to a specific religion at times.light




I finished up two pages in my journal and a photo collage. Last Saturday, when I went to ArtIntuitive, we all picked two words and put them on a page. Mine were satisfied and focused. Since I put down satisfied, I thought I would share on this subject. To me, being satisfied isn’t all that easy.

Here is one of my thoughts: “There is not enough time in the world to be satisfied.” I am sure I have my thoughts and feelings.

Going to therapy, my therapist and I came up with a couple of tools that help me keep focus. But at times, I forget my tools. “Focus is out of whack mainly if I’m stressed or anxiety steps in.”

we

Doing a little reading this afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. ...remind them that there aren't any free lunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I hear about people from my state moving to Idaho... Yeah, I have a certain idea about why they chose to go there. I'm sorry. We are definitely exporting the worst of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art class is not the time to talk politics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colours in the art you've shared.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, June 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, I checked out our local writer's group. Usually, anything that meets at the Pearl takes off during the heat of the summer mo...