Sunday, June 16, 2024

Today Is Sunday, June 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.




Driving myself nuts. I'm trying to find the accordion/concertina book under glass in some museum. This is what I know of the person who started it was from the United States and left because of racism. He died before the project was completed. I am trying to remember the exact length. But I keep thinking it is something like 20 to 30 feet long. So frustrating! I have seen it online more than 50 times. Think I can locate it?




Well, I've completed one side of my concertina art book, thanks to my artist friends. Now, on to the other side. I would like to do a community concertina art/ writing book in which different people in the community make a page. I would like to have some place where people can sit down and enjoy it.





The other art I did was a background for what I call happy buttons. A friend has been making them up and placing them throughout the area. There will likely be some at the Pride event. They are free! We all need happy buttons.
Looked into art prompt cards. Some make their own.






My hip has been sore, the bone. So I modified my exercises. If I don't move, it gets worse, so I walk around the property.

Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. Walking is good, it keeps you mobile

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fun with your art projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things online move, or go away, from time to time. I miss books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the hip improves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hunting, I hope you track it down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand your frustration, I have found information online that has disappeared the next time, too. You do enjoy your art projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inactivity doesn’t help my hip problem either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great idea for an art project. I bet you could get some in your community to contribute.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, June 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, I checked out our local writer's group. Usually, anything that meets at the Pearl takes off during the heat of the summer mo...