Saturday, June 15, 2024

Today Is Saturday, June 15, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



I thought of posting about the nut cases here, who really have issues with our local pride event. It's our first one.

Never meant this person before. Don't want to either. Here is one of his post...Better wake up Bonners Ferry or you're going to become Bonners FAIRY!

This is the evil that is knocking at your door.

Join me at the corner of Hyw 95 and Ash Street on Friday, June 21, at 5pm.

Bring a Gospel sign and take a stand against the Kingdom of Satan. The photo is from his page


This guy goes around preaching on the streets. I find him annoying.


Then, Mr Tanner wrote an open letter to the board of the pearl as an open letter to the Editor. Mr Weland provided an excellent rebuttal. Here is the letter.

Went to art. But our project was left open. I want to post about our pride event. What I'm hoping for is a big hit. That people from the outlying area come...I had to share the letter on my Facebook page and say... Our community of Bonners Ferry is having a pride day on June 21, 22, and 23rd. Voices from both sides of the tracks have been heard. I like to invite those from out of the area to come up to Bonners Ferry and support us. Stop in at local businesses. Money is money! No shop has refused to take my money because of my beliefs.

I plan to start working on the paperwork this week so I can drive across the Canadian border. Nelson, British Columbia, has a CELEBRATING LGBTQ2S+, and it is 110 miles from me. Plus, riding the ferry is a blast.

18 comments:

  1. Sad that they concern themselves with what happens in someone else’s bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you went Dora I hope you had a nice time, and the LGBTQ thanks for you for support and caring. A shame some like the above commenter said they concern themselves with other people's business. I mean, are they losing sleep at night with fret and worry???

    ReplyDelete
  3. So weird that anyone wants to control other people's private lives, or bodies, like some want to do with women now. It's big government at its worst when people want to control others bodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly woman body. Idaho, kansas and another state. Has the strict abortion laws.

      Delete
  4. ...Idaho has more than its share of crazies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The can leave at anytime. It wouldn't bother me.

      Delete
  5. British Columbia is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link to the letter. I left a comment. I think it is pretty good that a small town like yours has an LBTQ.... event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it goes off without any issues.

      Delete
  7. Sometimes people just need to leave others alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all 'Children of the Universe.' ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad your town is having a Pride event. I hope it goes off without a hitch. I mean, it's not like these people are hurting anyone. My Congressman is openly gay. He's done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My US congressman is jerk.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, June 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Going to continue my story from last week, JUNE 14 , and I will be linking to RIVER and this week words are This week's words/prompts ar...