Monday, June 17, 2024

Today Is Monday, June 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


I figured out the person I was looking for: TED JOANS. He is the one who started LONG DISTANCE. I would like to do something like this in my community. I would like to find those who contribute to this project and check out their other works.




Today, Murphy and I drove over to New Port, Washington, to visit our Friends Cyrus and Lola. We had a nice visit.



Got two bills in the mail. Will pay them this week.

I'm looking into refillable acrylic markers. If I decide to get them, I will order them in August.

19 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good visit with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. refillable markers? I have never heard of them, but I don't do arty things so probably I would never need them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't image my self not doing creative things.

      Delete
  3. It sounds like a great start to the week visiting friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...refillable acrylic markers, they are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice visit with friends can be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Refillable markers sounds like a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, refillable markers is a great idea. Visiting friends is a nice way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a nice visit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Refillable markers? That's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of those kind of refillable markers. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Murphy and I are moving this stone. Using sticks as leavers and boards to slide them across. It has been some time since I linked to WORDLES...