Saturday, June 08, 2024

Today Is Saturday, June 8, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 

Once I retire, I will be blogging more. Or something different. Well, it is different. But a new same thing.

Our riding lawn mower is on its last leg. We thought of hiring the neighbor kid, Terry, to mow our yard, but he already has a job for the summer. So, I believe we will have the mower checked over and see if it is worth fixing. A mid-range price is about $2,350. Our current lawn mower has been with us for around 20 years.






Slowly and improving when it comes to my mental well-being. Better than going farther down into a slump. I actually feel more normal than not. But still, every so often, I balance between depression and anxiety. Then, I have trouble focusing. Darn ADHD. It is best for me to do short time tasks now.

We did manage to do some weed/grass-whacking around. Got both of the air conditioners in.

20 comments:

  1. Hope the anxiety and depression come under control

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...we have a neighbor who fixes ANYTHING, it's great to have him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel a bit better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15 minutes here, 15 minutes there, and it is surprising how much gets done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Less 15 minutes I can unload the dish washer.

      Delete
  5. I’m glad you’re feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a sunny Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy you are feeling better. And yes, a little here, a little there makes a difference. Our ancient mower is at our neighbor mechanic, hoping he can fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get your lawn mower going.

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you are feeling better and good luck with the lawn mower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope the mower is an easy fix. Or that there's another neighborhood kid willing to take the gig.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope you will be able to get your lawn mower fixed.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the mower can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know one handy guy, who probably could fix anything with a motor and loves doing it, but I only know the one. And happy I do.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Murphy and I are moving this stone. Using sticks as leavers and boards to slide them across. It has been some time since I linked to WORDLES...