Thursday, June 06, 2024

Today Is Thursday, June 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.


I have my fingers crossed that I’m back to some good, sound sleep. Usually, I don’t have sleep issues. Since I found out Gene died, I wish I had tried to contact him. It is what it is. I think the last time I talked to him was back in 1986.

I even thought of trying to get an appointment to see my therapist before my regular appointment. I took a half-dose of Seroquel. Even yesterday, I was slowly feeling like I was moving mentally to a better place. I see my therapist on Monday.


Today, I did some errands in town. I had my teeth cleaned, and it only took less than half an hour. So, in six months, I will be back to the dentist. Stopped at the tire shop and picked up the tire balance. Plus, I found out we have a bent wheel in the left rear. Went into the thrift store and found two items. A tube of gray acrylic paint on the dark side. Plus, birthday wrapping paper has never been used for .99¢And blank card that I thought was pretty. Ok, I have the clerk $3.00, and I got back .45¢


Quinella picked me up; it was the first time I rode with her. The only thing I can say is I’m glad we weren’t barreling down the highway. She pretty much drove like my mother: “Hold on tight, and buckle up.” We went by a house, and she is looking for a smaller place in town.


Then we stopped at Under The Sun. As I was walking in, I smelled cooking bacon. I had three strips with a blueberry muffin.


After that, I stopped at Safeway, got a few things, and put in a little over $23 in gas.

Murphy and I made Chili for dinner. 

9 comments:

  1. I am glad you are sleeping better now, it really does help to get a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m also glad you’re sleeping better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad for you that you have 'turned a corner' as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray, I'm glad you are feeling mostly better and hooray for some fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to read you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep is so critical. Be kind to yourself. It's weird to get bad news like that. Sometimes you just have to let it process through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Losing sleep is brutal. Glad you got some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you are sleeping better now, it makes such a difference to how we feel.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Murphy and I are moving this stone. Using sticks as leavers and boards to slide them across. It has been some time since I linked to WORDLES...