Monday, June 10, 2024

Today Is Monday, June 10, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



Yesterday. Murphy and I went up on Moyie River up by Canadian border. Attended a birthday party. Plenty of food and good company. It hard for us mostly living in North Idaho, like minded people. Although I know even like minded people don't see 100% on everything.


Went to my counseling section. Our main thing we talk about is day dreaming and how it puts dings and dents in my daily life. Although I do mange to function. I never thought Gene actual meant that much to me. She gave me some tools to deal with it. One is not to fight it. Use my journals, and also talked about WISE BRAIN


Did general crap around the place. Murphy and I made a choice to get a new riding lawn mower in Sandpoint. Goal is not to use credit card in July. I still need to get a few gift for granddaughters. Got one born in July and the other August.


Every so often. When I'm about ready to fall asleep. I see image as someone watch a slide show. Here is one of the image I saw. Never anything scary. The other night I saw ahead floating by. It wasn't severed. Just peacefully floating though the air. It called HYPNAGOGIC.

I should be done around Friday, with my dreaming. I used a scratch pad to rough up the floor.


Coffee is on.

13 comments:

  1. ...I'm a daydreamer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe there is song by the beatle that deal with day dreaming.

      Delete
  2. I’ve been trying to meditate but daydreaming takes over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a fun trip up by the border. Hooray for a new mower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this will be our last mower.

      Delete
  4. I tend to see visions (for want of a better word) when I am nodding off during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a death hits us hard for reasons that have nothing to do with the person who died. It might be the timing. Or how long it took you to find out about it. I hope you are able to process your emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun to be at the Canadian border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I try to meditate I just fall asleep, I guess I am relaxed anough already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you ever see that movie where an old guy goes to see his friend, on his riding lawn mower, has encounters with lots of people along the way, including, repeatedly, a group of bicyclists. I didn't like it that much but....you getting a riding lawnmower made me think of it and if your car breaks down, just head to town on that.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Murphy and I are moving this stone. Using sticks as leavers and boards to slide them across. It has been some time since I linked to WORDLES...