Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Today Is Tuesday, June 11, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



Sure windy. Been that way most of the day. When I was young, before my teen years. I was terrified of the wind. Now, I look at it as change. Not saying change is good or bad. Sure, there are things I wish I could have done differently or changed. But the experience and growth is worth quite a bit. Not dollar value.




I want to get up around 6:15 and do some intuitive writing. It has been said that it is best to do this the first thing one wakes up.
The art page in my journal is pretty well done. The only thing left is to paint the bowl on the floating head. I want to give it the effect of metal.
The next page or so is in my art journal. I want to express...why, when, where, where, wear, wear what, and well. One could call them verbs and adverbs.





Murphy and I went to the senior center for lunch. We had a hamburger. The potato salad was fantastic. We also got a few things from the grocery giveaway.
Before lunch, I returned my book from the library. Then I went to the art gallery and traded in my artist trading cards, and I received these in return.

We're planning to do some painting on the house tomorrow.

18 comments:

  1. The owl is terrific and shows talent.
    Road Runner, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wheelbarrow painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wind carries away the old, brings in the new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paintings a very good. We have more rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like windy days … as long as it’s not so windy as to cause destruction

    ReplyDelete
  6. The increase in wind speed we have experienced recently scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice art. Maybe I will make potato salad, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like wind, either. When it really gets blowing, I'd rather hide under my bed. That's when trees get blown over, so it can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like the art, especially the owl.
    Your hamburger with the potato salad lunch at the senior centre sounds good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Murphy and I are moving this stone. Using sticks as leavers and boards to slide them across. It has been some time since I linked to WORDLES...