Sunday, April 28, 2024

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea from YOUTUBE.

For this one, I used different types of markers. Two together side by side. Last, I added just a little color to fill in.

Went to the art group yesterday. I just remembered that I had to photograph what we did. I will try the photo of the art I did in the next couple of days.

Yesterday, I talked to Bart. He is doing fine. He went to Seattle to check with his oncologist. All looks good. Later today, Sunday, I am going to Facetime with Sawyer.



The other night, we made fries out of yams. Wow! Delicious!

Let's see; not. I'm going to town on Tuesday. I put my plan/goals for this week in my bullet journal. At this point, I have listed Liz's blankets. She asked me if I could wash two of her blankets. I don't mind helping a person. Move a rock—it actually dug up. And make a dump run.

Then there are those everyday things. Will add a few more things. If I get fourth to half done on my list. It is worth a happy dance.

11 comments:

  1. ...keep doing your happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pork chop looks great. I'm glad to hear that Bart is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news about Bart.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Bart is doing well! Love the art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear Bart is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't ever eaten yams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your scribble. If you want, you could add things on top of it. It would make a super background. Enjoy this new week Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, getting some of it done will feel good. I never get it all done and I know I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a nice cloudy, rainy day this week too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Took my morning walk. As I was walking, Murphy was doing his chair yoga.  As for domestic chores, I   loaded and unloaded the dishwasher and...