Monday, April 01, 2024

Today Is Monday, April 1, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 




We went to my sister-in-law's house for Easter down in PostFalls. Easter isn't my favorite holiday, but when I first started blogging, I posted my thoughts and feelings on it.


I have started studying the local candidates that I will be voting for. These two won't be getting my vote: SPENCER HUTCHINS or JANE SAUTER. I wonder if someone wins the AK 15 that (He/She) did mask murder if the person who has the raffle can be held responsible. MARK SAUTER will be getting my vote.

Idaho is close primary. Hardly any Democrats run, and if they do. They have zero chance of winning. I'm a registered Republican since I don't vote for the loonies. I'm considered a R.I.N.O.

They're one democrat running, KAREN MATTHEE. She is the only one on the ballot. She will get her party nomination.


Went to physical therapy and took a walk. Increased the distance in my walking.


I wanted to share a few photos—two outdoor ones and the recent artist cards I received—but for some reason, they won't load. Hopefully, tomorrow, they'll load.


Going to do up my pills and pay the bills.


Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. ...politics gets messier by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on the walking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never understand politics or politicians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like the PT may be helping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good new you are able to increase your walking distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you increased your walking mileage ~ Glad you had a good Easter ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I walk more now that I have a dog than I did before I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds a little like my congressional district. The same Republican always runs (and he made it past the primary again), but he won't win. (I don't think he'll win as my district is pretty strongly blue.)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...