Tuesday, April 02, 2024

Today Is Tuesday, April 2, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



My local community is taking a brave step and will have an LGBTQ+ event in June. I'm sure there are people in our community, as in every community. Their thought certain people should just leave or go back into the closet.

I'm going. At this point, they are having. Speakers, vendors, music, poetry, and more.

I will keep you updated.



I was shocked about my weight. I will blame the Easter Bunny: 219.8. I haven't thrown in the towel, either.

I have a few new well-being habits. I started this month by adding another power pole to my walk. In March, I walked four power poles. In April, I walked five power poles. Plus, I cut my eating off by five minutes. Now, my eating ends at 5:50 in the evening. And I have breakfast after 8 in the morning. The last week of March, I didn't do all that well in my food journal.





I picked up my book for our local library: A BOOK OF SURREALIST GAMES. I hope to find people to play or try these games, which to me are PARLOR GAMES.


I got my photos up from my walk on Friday. Also, I meant to take a photo looking west on the last day of March, but I never got it up until today.


Coffee is on.

17 comments:

  1. A Pride Event! How exciting for you! I hope it goes well and all involved have fun.
    I'm blaming the Easter Bunny too, I ate so much chocolate! But it is all gone now and I won't buy anymore. I am 171 pounds now, I am aiming for 145 or 140, because I am only 5 feet tall, so I shouldn't be this heavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might as well blame the Easter Bunny.

      Delete
  2. Forgot to say your walking area is lovely with the mountains in the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...wow a LGBTQ+ event in June, that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Now we need an public Pagan event.

      Delete
  4. It's good that your town is a having GLBTI event. I hope it is successful.

    I'm sure it so hard when you have the genes to be a larger person, to lose weight. It's a life time battle. You can only do your best and not blame yourself if you do exactly what another person would do when they slim genes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure where my fat gene came from. Both of my parents weren't heavy. I seen 3 of my grandparents and they also wasn't heavy. Seen a few photos of my paternal grandmother and she didn't look heavy.

      Delete
  5. It is good to hear of the Pride event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No one should be in the closet. The Pride event is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. No should be marginalized.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the Pride Event goes well. I understand the frustration over slow weight loss. I have 40 more pounds to lose. It's been 2 years since I started trying. Easter must be the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos from your walk ~ the Pride Event sounds wonderful ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for Bonner's Ferry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to hearing all about your local pride event.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the event goes well.
    I like the photographs you've included today.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...