Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, March 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.



This morning, I went to the hospital's physical therapy department for my hip assessment. My right hip has more range of motion than my left, but it's still not all that much different. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it could be worse.

I got some exercise. Plus, I was put in different positions, mainly on my hip. Shortly after I left, I became sore.



Where I see my therapist is close to the hospital. Actually, it's within walking distance. When I saw my therapist last Monday morning. The computer was having issues, and I couldn't schedule my one-on-one appointment. So, only Jovi was there in the room where the group was held. Plus, the therapist Mabon. Today's topic we covered was "Social Skills." I had other plans and things I wanted to do. So I left 15 minutes before it was finished.




I went to the senior center for lunch. They had cream of cheddar cheese broccoli soup, which was good. Then I came home.



The two main things I want to work on tomorrow are ordering some glasses for my husband and getting the stock transferred into my name. Somehow, that got put off. It's time for me to focus on that.


Today artist is YUYU ZHITONG.

12 comments:

  1. Your hip would be aching because of the movements the doctor made while assessing the movement range. Put a heating pad or similar for a few hours to help the muscles relax again.
    Social Skills? I have none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you great health. Please take rest and take care of yourself.
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Thetrendybride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hip must be hurting. Hope it will get better soon.
    Gloriousher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors in todays featured art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy day ~ lovely colors in art work ~ hope your hip will be okay ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your hip feels better. A session os social skills....I might benefit from that! The soup sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, the joys of getting older … your hip, my knees

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the physio helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your hip feels better soon and the physio helps.
    Cream of cheddar cheese broccoli soup sounds tasty.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dora you shouldn't leave therapy early, make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can understand why you'd be sore after that appointment.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...