Thursday, March 14, 2024

Today Is Thursday, March 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



I got my exercise done, and some general housework is done. I worked on gathering the necessary paperwork to get the stocks in my name. My computer won't let me scan the papers they want to see, but I got them all ready to go. So I'm going to send them through the good ole snail mail. This kind of stuff wants me to pound my head against a wall.

Order hubby some eyeglasses through Zenni.




For some reason, I'm tired. Today's artist is ZIYI LIAN, the last letter of the alphabet.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this artist.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve had to do exercise at home as the weather has been too miserable to go for a walk. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired too. It's the week after the time change. It takes our bodies time to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...my exercising was a bit lacking today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting art. I've been getting my exercise walking to and from the dentist this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somedays I want to toss the computer out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like the art. I get my glasses through Zenni, so much more affordable. I'm also tired.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...