Friday, March 15, 2024

Today Is Friday, March 15, 2024: This Is What Happened



I did get a face done for FRIDAY FACE OFF.  This is from a dream I had. I called it "The Game of Emotional Poker" Instead of the regular 52-card deck. The ones with ace, kings, nine, heart, and such. Each card could possibly control your emotions. You could be holding, let's say: Open Minded, Panicked, Aggressive, Sanguine, and or Daring. Which cards do you hold on to? It could be a good sci-fi story. I even thought of writing a poem about it. But me and poetry is another thing.


I shared some work from ROYAL COLLEGE OF ARTS, the number one art school in the world. I showed those who were senior projects or thesis on my blog. I wonder what I would have done for a so-called college thesis. Let me say. I had every emotion and thought about what was present.

I'm going to take a small break from the Royal College of Arts.


Murphy and I had St Patrick's Day lunch at the senior center. We will have a light dinner tonight. Liz came. She and I are going to the pearl. We will be seeing through the EYES OF A FRIEND

Did some raking of leaves.


Coffee is on.

12 comments:

  1. That's fun art. I hope your lunch was good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dream art with a great definition. Hope you have nice meals. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed the lunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picture. I am really bad at poetry too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting dream, Peppy! I don’t remember any dreams. Yours are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun art and sweet face ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an interesting idea for a story. What if the cards you were holding controlled your emotions? Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be a good premise for a story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems everybody is painting for Friday Face Off - maybe I should try it too, but I am not talented in drawing...
    Have a good time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  11. That reminds me, you gave me an idea a few weeks back and I want to pursue making cat cards, instead of the art cards you described making.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...