Sunday, March 03, 2024

Today Is Sunday, March 3, 2024: This Is What Happened.



The moon is changing. It is the last quarter of the moon phase. So when the moon starts a new phase, This is my semi-lazy day. I wish I could truly get away with having a totally lazy day. It not going to happen.



Wrote down in my bullet journal. What I would like to accomplish this coming week is also the first of the month. So I need to pay the bills. Just got our water bill, $64.90. For the month, we used 2,620 gallons of water. Going to start going through another 3 colors of fabric, a Step Cousin of mine, like a photo of my Grandma Elsie. As for the pictures, it's on my to-do list. But I like to get the fabrics done first. I hope I find a photo of him. In the garage/shed, I will pull out my smaller molds. Murphy and I can't handle the larger ceramic molds. And will try to sell the bigger ones. Plus, get a bag of items to take into the thrift store. Still having issues with the health insurance company. For some reason, there is still a mix-up between my old private carrier and Medicaid. Monday morning, go to the clinic and have a blood draw. So then I will bring in my private insurance statement. The clinic needs to send the claim to a different place. And I have trouble focusing. ADHD! Setting a timer for so many minutes and concentrating on the project helps. This week, it is 21 minutes. Twice daily. Sounds like a prescription from the doctor.

Let's see which one I will complete. The bills, thrift store, and timer. The other is still determining. But I can make a stab at them.


I have a few appointments this upcoming week. Blood drawn on Monday and Wednesday got two things: group and watercolor class in the afternoon. I have my therapist on Thursday, and Murphy has an eye appointment in the late afternoon. Friday will be my annual physical.


I will take a slight break from being on the World Wide Web. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm going silent.



I mentioned yesterday that the REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT, CACUS, Is not participating. It was only to choose a republican candidate and then delegate a republican nominee for president. Idaho will choose Trump; in the general election, he will also carry the state of Idaho. On May 21st, we will have our primary when we vote for other federal elections, state office, and local office. I will take part in our primary. A few reasons I didn't go. Possible gun-toting nuts; the press wasn't a loud in. And it is an excellent place to get some nasty viruses. Quite a few kooks still believe that COVID-19 is a government plot. A low number of people aren't getting vaccinated. I don't know who is part of Facebook. But you can check out our .9B NEWS or its Facebook page, FACEBOOK PAGE. It can be somewhat?????????????????????. I will let you decide.



Hubby got pork chops. $1.97. Ground beef is almost $7.00 a pound. Today's artist is TONG WU. I have yet to work with jewelry. To me, it's scary. The thought of getting sliver from glass, or metal bothers me. Or any idea of Sliver really tenses me up. But I do have a fascination with the art of jewelry making.


11 comments:

  1. Good luck getting the insurance thing straightened out and enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accomplishing anything is great. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice break, though I know you will be busy doing other things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping yourself organized will help you get things done

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I have ADHD too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pork has been on sale recently, I made sausages the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy week ahead ~ good luck with it all ~ lovely photos of the jeweler's work ~ thanks, ps. Have a wonderful 'cyber' break.

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a busy week, hope everything goes well.
    I liked the jewellery you shared today.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...