Monday, March 04, 2024

Today Is Monday, March 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



This morning, I went to the doctor and had a blood draw. My physical is this upcoming Friday. The results from the blood work will be back by then.

Got another sack ready to go to the thrift store. Slowly, I'm getting items out of the one back bedroom.





It is wet and sloppy outdoors. So, I have been going into the basement and using some exercise equipment. Which I find boring.





Still trying to figure out the issue I'm having with my GESSO. When applying gesso to a blank canvas. Doesn't matter the type. It seems nothing wants to adherent to it. It has a slick, lacquered effect.


Today's artist is ALBA GOMEZ URQUIA.


13 comments:

  1. ...clearing out the clutter can be satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about gesso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercise can be very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried listening to music or a podcast or an audio book while exercising?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any exercise you can do is good I guess. But I too find the equipment boring. With the gesso we usually wait until it’s dry and then paint over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. any exercise is better than none I guess. I know nothing about gesso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, exercise equipment is boring but at least you are getting some exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watch YouTube videos while plodding on the treadmill on cool wet days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find exercise equipment boring too. I much prefer a walk in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exercise equipment can be boring ~ I enjoy Yoga and walking the best ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exercise is a taskmaster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope all is just perfect with the bloodwork!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your physical and bloodwork bring you great results. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...