Saturday, March 02, 2024

Today Is Saturday, March 2, 2024: This Is What Happened.




My cat Abner is looking at the wall. Plus, I wonder why I haven't posted. I actually enjoy blogging. Not much going on.

Like general chores, I don't know anyone who doesn't have chores.




Went to art today. Just start in another art journal. A couple of things I like to do a page on is. Combo of male or female. Looking at it as a chromosome thing. Not Bi sexual thing. Today's monthly theme is "On All Four," which is part of the ART JOURNAL JOURNEY.




Idaho had its Republican President Caucuses today. I didn't take part. I'm a registered Republican. To be truthful, I'm actually more of R.I.N.O If I did go. I would have voted for Nikki Haley. And hope someone wouldn't come unglued.

At the state level, Trump gains all 32 delegates. Trump got 84.6% of votes. I'm surprised that Nikki ended up with 13.5% of the vote. Plus Ron DeSantis got 1.3% vote.Some other candidates got under 1%.

Here are the results of our county. 526 people showed up to take part in the county part of the caucuses voting. Trump ended up with 462, Haley with 39, Binkley 1, and DeSantis and Ramaswami had 3 each.

Nothing shocking about Idaho voting.




It snowed today. Wet snow, that is. It's a new month, so I eat earlier in the evening. 6PM is my cut-off from food until 8AM.



Today, I decided on two artists, SEAN SYNNUCK and SAYURN CHONG. I find the artist's statement interesting. At times, I even think of something and come up with something. And would like to challenge myself. Sean mentioned this in his statement about the "collapse of faith in authority. "I'm not sure how I would interrupt it. Then Saturn mentions in her statement, "Secret sweet dwell in obsession." We all dwell every now and then. Confession time..At first the last photo, I thought it was a toilet trying to be sexy. No it a tooth, getting to root of the problem. 


Coffee is on.

12 comments:

  1. Haha on your interpretation of the last piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a toilet to me, but I am not sure of the sexy part. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's art is not at all interesting to me. those shoes in the first picture look dreadful. I prefer art where I don't have to wonder what it is supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todays art is certainly unusual

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't like those smoking pipe shoes in front of me if the person decided to take a step back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don’t get a choice. It’s compulsive for every eligibility adult to vote. You get your name crossed off and if you don’t vote they come around a week or so later and ask why. If you don’t have a good reason. Like being in hospital dying. Then you get a fine.
    I don’t fancy trying to walk in those shoes. Although they do look smoking hot! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting piece that last one…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trump won our state easily and Nikki was our previous governor. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't want to walk in those wicked shoes! We used to caucus but went to primaries awhile ago. Voting is Tuesday here. Trump will win the Republican primary and Biden will be the Democrat and unless something not good happens Biden will likely win the general election in Minnesota. But, one can never be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some crazy shows. I thought that was a toilet too not a tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are as crazy as. the 'Donald' that people seems to like ~ never will understand it ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...