Monday, March 11, 2024

Today Is Monday, March 11, 2024: This Is What Happened



Time changes and it takes me a couple of days to get used to them. Most place here in the United States move their clocks ahead by an hour. Monday is more challenging for me than Sunday. Sort of half a sleep. Just doing odd things takes little brain power.



Finally, I got all the clocks set to the new time. Well, the pick-up clock still needs to be moved up an hour. The radio clock in the bedroom has got to be the worst one to set. I wasn't working on it; Hubby was setting it. Personally, I would have said, "The hell with it." I don't handle other people's frustration very well. It's been a while since I've been frustrated. Plus, when life becomes frustrating, my skills are on the shortlist.



Hubby and I made BEEF STEW for dinner tonight. And I want to make a concertina art book someday. I found a BLANK ONE. I would get a roll of watercolor paper and create one for myself. I will go that way since I saw a blank concertina book.



I've been listening to FRONTIER GRIT on audio. I will also listen to it this evening while working on my next quarter bullet journal. I'm trying to find something about the psychology behind surrealist art. I either find too much or nothing at all.


Today's artist is WEIYI ZENG.


Coffee is on.

13 comments:

  1. We sure aren't fans of the time change either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on the art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m just glad that all the electronic devices now reflect the time from the internet so they don’t have to be reset. I guess we still need to set the car clock, but I think we are done in the house. Good luck adapting!

    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beef stew sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go on a tear before bed Saturday night. I try to hit as many clocks as I can think of. I always forget one, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was much easier to adjust clocks when you had to turn a knob or move hands with your finger than it is now, although so many clocks now update themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate daylight saving! I have only three clocks to change though so it takes only a minute or two. We don't turn our clocks back until ApriI 7th this year, but I will change them before I go to bed on the 6th. I really like todays art, the colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The time change doesn't seem to bother me bc I never know how I am going to sleep anyway. Last night, I couldn't get comfortable and maybe got 3 hours of sleep. 😞

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not adjusted to the time change either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not working, I found the time change much easier, I sleep when I tire, and play when I feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of colors in the art, lots of color.......perfect for springing forward to spring. I love daylight savings time and wish we would stay that all year long. Switching doesn't really affect me, though I know many say it does for them.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dislike DST, I never fully adjust. I like the art.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our clock will fall back soon. Your days are getting longer. And ours are getting shorter. I’m ready for winter it’s been too hot for me lately

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...