Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, February 21, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


Got another bag to take to the thrift store tomorrow. Also, I have quite a few things to take care of tomorrow. Plus, I'm going to try my luck at Bingo. It costs $5 and $1 for the bonus. For 10 games of Bingo.

I also wrote out an all about me for the pen pals. It's uncomfortable talking about myself. This is what I wrote about myself. List of 10 things.



  1. Name: Dora Vandenberg; just call me Dora.

  2. Age: Born February 12, 1960. So my sun sign is Aquarius, my Moon Sign is Leo, and my Rising sign is Pieces.


3. The family, Still married, married in July of 1988 and lived together for 5 years. We have two sons who are married and have their own families. Each of my sons has two daughters. No Grandsons.

4.A place I live: The small town of Naples, Idaho. In North Idaho. Just south of Bonners Ferry. In the United states.

5. Political Leaning: Progressive, and yes, I'm a Rino. "Republican In Name Only"
6. Interest: Too many to list. Let's start with learning, doing creative things, and life.


7. How I indemnify: A good person. Still working on this. Multipotaility is the person who has many interests. We're also known as Octopus. I'm also an I.N.F.J Introvert, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. And A.D.H.D
8. Faith: Eclectic Spiritual. Leans toward polytheism


9. Faith: Eclectic Spiritual. Leans toward polytheism
10. My Bounds: Nothing really off limits. Putting your head in the sand doesn’t correct or help with what is wrong with the universe. Sometimes, things need to be placed nicely in a drawer. And when tempers are calm down. Then deal with it. Life is an adventure.


Work on my artist trading cards. And here are some of the pages from the art journal. I recently finished. Abner is getting better. 

Putting this post together been royal pain in the tush.


Coffee is on.


11 comments:

  1. ...and you are almost Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the bingo goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never bothered with moon signs or rising signs, I'm just a Leo, born in August 1952. I like the picture with all the red flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bingo can be fun. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten things about you are most interesting. INFJ and ADHD is me too.
    Good luck at bingo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not a fan of bingo. I’ve been twice and I just can’t get into it.
    I guess I’m happiest at home on my own crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pen pals can be fun ~ and lovely creative journal pages ~ ATCs too ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love playing BINGO. Hope you win. Nice post, got to know you a bit better. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many of my leaning are similar. I forget the order of my other personality letters, but I most certainly start with an I.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the art. The poppy flowers so pretty. I think pen pals are so cool. I had one growing up and it was great to hear & learn what life was like in a place different from mine.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, July 26, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Don't recall when this photo was taken. I like rainbows. Some people connect to the lgbtqia plus movement. I like all colors. I remem...