Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Today Is Wednesday, February 14, 2024: This Is What Happened.




Took out the trash today and did other home chores.


Then I went to town and took care of some things.




The first stop was the thrift store. Got some craft supplies. A new bottle of glue for .59¢ markers.99¢ I might donate to Art Insight. Some wipe-off dinner mats, which I use for creativity. I can be somewhat messy. I know I got more; the total was around 6 dollars. 

The second stop was the bank to look in the safety deposit box. Hoping my mother's estate paper was in there. Went over to the courthouse and went to the clerk's office. It was all there. Cost me $1.00 a page. Total of $10. 

The third stop was Under The Sun, and I got a coffee and a peanut butter cookie; it tasted off a bit.

The fourth stop was to go to the hospital and find my colonoscopy result. One pulp was removed on January 31, and the type of pulp was tubular adenoma. I go back five years. 

The sixth stop was the liquor store to get a couple of boxes. 

The seventh and last stop was the store. 



Took a TV dinner box and cut it down to blank artist trading cards.



Today's artist is Mary Amelia LONDON. She paints signs on cardboard. What would your sign say? Her signs cross between intersection of political and psychological. Also check out her other works.

5 comments:

  1. Good to get things done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman's opinions are not exactly clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sign might say "ignore the religion/colour and see the person" and on the back "be kind"

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Canadian, my protest sign would say, "I am mildly annoyed".

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...