Thursday, February 15, 2024

Today Is Thursday, February 15, 2024: This Is What Happened.



Suddenly, I felt on the sleepy side. Slept well last night. Got the floor swept and cut out some cardboard to wrap my fabric on. When I get back from having coffee with Qunella. I will cut them to size.

I'm participating in RAIN, THURSDAY ART AND DINNER DATE. I have nothing to show as in line of food. But I did something for today's art theme, lips. Add lips to a duck.

I'm taking a few days off from social media. I will be back on either Sunday or Monday.

14 comments:

  1. ...I hope that you are having a ducky day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not lips on a duck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a delightful rendition of lips! Thanks for coming by my place, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun duck! Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you slept well. I like your duck! Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice art. This guy is so cute. Sleep is a healer, so I am glad you got some. Have a nice weekend. Would like to see and invite you to FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gives a whole other meaning to duck lips. He’s very cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked up "to kiss a ..." on Google and there was a "to kiss a ... " about everything but a duck . So you are a first, a unique, a one of a kind. Pretty awesome, I would say ... this has been fun for my first visit to your blog. Hope to see you again here, there or anywherešŸ˜ Be well, Dora ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a quacking good weekend,

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...