Saturday, February 10, 2024

Today Is Saturday, February 10, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 



I just finished unloading the dishwasher and prepping some artist trading cards. I'm almost out of the blank ones I bought some time ago. So I'm using things like cereal boxes. A couple of bigger bills coming up. So right now, we need to watch the money. I'm either being environmentally conscious, recycling, or up-cycle.





There is nothing wrong with my fingers. But decided to wrap my two fingers up and do some creative work.




I went to Art Insight, and we worked on perspective. We look at a statue of an elephant. My angle was ¾ of an elephant. Well, I have trouble with an ¼ or ¾ view. But I will keep practicing. Plus, we also did some painting in negative space. Teapot, which I forgot to put the handle on. We turned the page upside down and drew from that angle.

Coffee is on.

11 comments:

  1. It’s amazing what you can use to create Necessity is the mother of creation. Sometimes I think having lots of money squashes the creative juices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very worried about your fingers. Don't do that again please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...take care and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're having a fun time with your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear your fingers aren't damaged.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you’re not hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought something happened to your fingers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the way the elephant drawing turned out. I often use the blank backs of paper I receive in the mail for other things. Great job reusing materials.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew on your fingers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks nice....and keep on practicing.
    Have a good time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Call it upcycling. Artists should repurpose things for their art. It makes it more meaningful.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...